Phase III continues to focus on improving decoding, spelling, and reading comprehension, while explicitly teaching the stages in the writing process; brainstorming, drafting, revising, and editing to create a published written product. Throughout the program, students will also be taught:
- Language targets to improve comprehension and application of the stages in the writing process
- How to use and apply several mnemonic devices and graphic organizers to assist with writing
- Conventions of Standard English
- Higher-level vocabulary acquisition and use as well as written sentence structure
- How to organize, store and use resources to improve their writing
- And more!
Start the enrollment process today by filling out the registration form.